Email marketing is a crucial piece of your online marketing strategy. You are already communicating with prospects, customers, and partners using email. Expanding your use of email to newsletters, announcements, and event notifications, is extremely cost effective when done on an opt-in, permission basis. By identifying the information that is of interest, entertaining and useful to your clients you can build an extremely effective newsletter program.
Opt-in Email marketing will:
- Strengthen your customer relationships
- Increase your brand awareness
- Sell based on special offers
- Distribute coupons or other offers
- Update customers on current news or product releases
- Perform ‘reminder’ marketing
- Provide links to useful information for prospects or customers
We can help you enact a newsletter program, or we can provide the whole program. It takes putting a procedure in place to develop great content for including in your email communications.
Having a strong online reputation won’t just happen one day. Just like in life, you build a positive reputation by being consistent with those around you.
- Facebook fans are earned by posting information that is useful to them. If they have a question about something you post, make sure to respond quickly so they know you care about them.
- Twitter followers are often gained when your information is republished. Create good content, get republished, gain followers.
Your business has a story and the world wants to hear it. Using social media, you can tell your fans who you are, what you stand for, and what makes you tick. Here are a few different types of posts you can make to let your fans and followers in your world.
Tweet a 140 character message that can include a link (to a blog post, video, etc.). They are short, sweet, and to the point.
Facebook wall posts appear on all your fans news feeds and contain thoughts, links, etc.
Blog posts can be found on your blog, used on Twitter, or Facebook. The hopes are to have them republished.
Video/photo are great ways to let prospects and customers into your world. Clips as short as 30 seconds can be powerful to someone who has never met you or your business.
Social sites are created or enhanced to land business:
- Build online reputation by posting content and gaining fans/followers
- Tell your story though your social and business media by staying active online
- Lead prospects from your social sites and through your sales cycle
- Create strategic content that is relevant to potential customers
- Our team is highly trained to learn as much as possible about your business
When we formulate an online media strategy for your company, we use the tools that have shown specific benefits for generating new business. These are some of the tools we look to incorporate into the plan for getting your message out, and supporting your marketing objectives:
Now that you’re a bit more familiar with what Internet Business Networking is, here’s some information on some of the social and business sites we use.